- This guy named Benson Pound told Cable and Goldgut to go to this town called Orenburg and meet one of his contacts. The contact would tell them about their mission, because I guess Pound couldn’t tell them himself.
- Cable and Goldgut met Emrys on the boat heading to Orenburg. They almost got in a fight or something, then became friends.
- The boat arrived in Orenburg, and the group met Kalron at The Plott-Hooke Inn. Kalron filled the others in on what he had learned in his time doing reconnaissance in Orenburg. Basically, their objective is to find some ancient, powerful gems, and they should head north to Wygol, because the gems were probably in that direction.
- Spent the night at the inn, then headed for Wygol the next morning.
- Met some guy named Crazy Eddie when they briefly stopped at an inn along the way. He asked for money, but no one in the group obliged him.
- Came across an overturned wagon blocking a bridge, which turned out to be part of a trap set by some bandits, whose asses were promptly kicked by the party.
- Among the wreckage of the wagon, the group discovered a dead body and papers indicating the wagon was making a delivery to The Frightful Hound, a Tavern located in Wygol. Kalron wanted to move the wagon, so future travelers wouldn’t have their path blocked, but the rest of the part were fairly apathetic about the matter, so Kalron decided to go with Plan B: burn the wagon.
Odyssey of the Almost People
Meeting up and stuff